1. Home
  2. /
  3. How do I get...

How do I get a LOMA or LOMR-F?

A homeowner may apply for a LOMA or LOMR-F. However, a Site Plan and an Elevation Information Form, Elevation Data Sheet, or Elevation Certificate must accompany each application. These must be prepared, sealed, and certified by a professional land surveyor. The applicant is responsible for paying for this survey information.