1. Home
  2. /
  3. I was issued a...

I was issued a notice of violation by the code enforcement officer. Can you assist me?

Yes, in conjunction with our permitting services, we can assist in correcting an alleged land use violation. We will review the notice of violation and advocate on your behalf with the municipal official, usually the code enforcement officer. Stephen Salsbury himself is a licensed code enforcement officer in the state of Maine.