1. Home
  2. /
  3. Where do I send...

Where do I send my LOMA application?

Herrick & Salsbury, Inc., will electronically submit the letter of map amendment application to FEMA through our online account. Upon submittal, we are issued a case number. The online portal will notify us if more information is requested, and will also let us know the status of the review, estimated time of completion, and when the LOMA has been issued. Unfortunately, clients cannot track this information themselves much like you would track a package delivery.