Don’t let boundary issues slow the sale!
Since 1962, Herrick & Salsbury has been the local experience you can trust for residential and commercial boundary surveys. When you and your clients work with us, you work with a team of trained, licensed and insured professionals.
Experience that gets it sold:
- We’re multi-disciplined … our team is made up of licensed land surveyors, municipal ordinance and land use regulations experts, and we have building code and permitting expertise.
- We offer a full range of surveying, planning, permitting and evaluation services.
- We have the largest survey staff in Hancock County to better serve clients in a quick, timely manner.
- We have long-standing relationships with real estate brokers, contractors, bankers, architects, site evaluators and engineers.
- We always provide service and support long after the initial project is completed and retain our records indefinitely.
But most of all, we love what we do and we care about our client’s success!
When I show a property, a lot of time the seller has lived there for many years. They’ve become friends with their neighbors. Things have moved over lines. Lines have moved. Driveways have moved. That’s when we call Herrick & Salsbury and they can come out and figure out where the lines are so we can get the property sold.Michele Francis, Realty of Maine
Let’s Work Together
We are always looking to partner with realtors in the Hancock County area and beyond. Fill out the form below and let us know how we can assist in getting your sale closer faster and more efficiently.
Have questions about Boundary Surveying, Permitting, or LOMA?